Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-05-08 08:38:22

cuban chick

not fair

my  teacher said    that  1  of  the  reasons  that  there  exist  people  that  do  bad  stuff  to  kids  in  america  is   becouse  that little  grils  where   short  skirts  and  stuf  like  that   to  inpress  other  lil  boys  and  the  people  that   we  are  impressing  other  growm  men
  is  it   rally  becouse of  that

Last edited by cuban chick (2006-05-08 08:39:55)

hello, buh-bye

#2 2006-05-08 10:51:03

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: not fair

Most people will help and protect each other - the people that do harm are very few (but we need to be aware of them).

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2006-05-08 17:57:02

Patrick
Real Member

Basicly, I agree with MathsIsFun. When it comes to how little girls wear, however, I have a hard time to decide what I think. One side, it should be possible for everyone to wear what they want. Exeptions do exist ofcourse, no bikinis in court, etc, etc. There is just that little twist, that short skirts, short tops, actually just all revealing clothes for girls, aren't/weren't made for girls, they were made for women to look sexually attractive. Looking sexy, is in my oppinion, not something small girls(I don't know your age Cuban, and there's no need for you to write it either) should worry about. This is where MTV comes in smile Well, actually just the media in general. I can totally understand why girls think it's unfair that they can't wear such clothes, because their rolemodels wear it in their videos and so on.

What I'm trying to say here, is that when adults tell you(girls) that you shouldn't wear those short skirts, it is not because they wonna be mean to you. They are aware that the clothes were made for older females, and should, in my oppinion, only be worn by them. Remember, looking good doesn't have to involve 99% of your skin being revealed!

*Edit*

Oh yeah, kinda forgot to directly answer your question. If someone decides to harm anyone, it is always their responsibility. My sister was abused(not by my father) and, obviously, no one would ever blame her, because she wore sexy clothes.

(I'm sorry for every spelling error, but I'm in a hurry(going to my final maths exam before high school in 45 minutes!), so I can't check for them now.)

Last edited by Patrick (2006-05-08 18:00:40)

Support MathsIsFun.com by clicking on the banners.
What music do I listen to? Clicky click

#4 2006-05-08 21:20:18

jU
Real Member

well I have a math test on thursday if I don't pass I'm put out of my job

#5 2006-05-09 00:11:35

Patrick
Real Member

Well, I did very bad today.. Don't know what happened, couldn't focus AT ALL!.. Luckily this isn't a test that means anything..

Support MathsIsFun.com by clicking on the banners.
What music do I listen to? Clicky click

Board footer