Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-21 07:16:59

dguertin

Here is the text from my email confirmation ...

Thank you for registering. Your account details are:

Username: dguertin
Password: ********

As a Member you can now use the Math Is Fun Forum at http://www.mathisfunforum.com/

I deliberately obscured the Password.  What I get when I try to login is that there is no "dguertin" registered.
Instead, I get a page saying MIF will send me a new Password, but nothing about needing another username.
Since I can't add an attachment, the best I can do is copy/paste the text from that page:

Password request error

The following error needs to be corrected before a new password can be sent:

There is no user registered with the email address Dickinson.guertin@gmail.com.

Request password
Enter the email address with which you registered
Email (Required)

A new password together with a link to activate the new password will be sent to that address.

#2 2014-08-21 07:22:54

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Here is the text from my email confirmation ...

Your first attempt at entering the username d i c k g u e r t i n triggered the automatic censor. The system probably is remembering you even though I do not see you registered.

Try registering with a totally different username and even a different email address. Once you are in, I can change them to whatever you want.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer