Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-03-21 09:55:48

cek

Live Learning

Hi

I didn't know how to email you, so I hope you don't mind me using this forum to contact you.

We are in the process of establishing tutoreasy (www.tutoreasy.com) as a place where anyone can teach or learn any subject - live and online, using great technology that allows you to Speak to each other, See each other, and share/create/change the same documents live and online.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in using our technology to do regular interactive Maths broadcasts/lectures/seminars. The technology is so flexible, and it offers a leading edge way to provide real interactive services.

Hope this is not too much of a sales pitch, as it could really let you do something powerful in the maths world.

Regards
Ed

#2 2006-03-21 10:46:46

mathsyperson

Re: Live Learning

Don't worry, as long as it's maths-related and free you can advertise here. Just make sure it's put it the right place. i.e Where it's been moved to.

Why did the vector cross the road?
It wanted to be normal.

#3 2006-12-05 21:02:36

JOHN

Re: Live Learning

Hi mathsyperson,

Thanks there for adding a separate thread for math tutor resources.

Well infact I'm looking for such a thread where we can place resources.Anyhow its a great idea

to simplify and make easy for ohters convenience.

Cheers!!!

Board footer