Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-06 09:28:51

LQ
Real Member

My thoughts about atomic bomb damage reflection

It started not long ago when I pondered alchemy from my computer game, although we all know that there exists Chemistry and alot of other physical phenomenons in this World.

So i tried to calculate the damage that real Life reflection might have and I came to an astounding conclusion; Ponder this:

If a person is attacked by Another person one might get the false belief that the attacker only takes damage in his hand, this is however not certain, since there are weapons; but if all energy is contained in completely lengthcontracted and timedilated photons, the whole system of photons moving to person from attacker fusions the two people at every Point and probably kills them both.

If an atombomb is tested and does damage, this damage would clearly be reflected back at the country that made it, so here's the proof allthough very small:

Photons can carry any feeling, are the only Carriers of  movement energy and do not experience time nor movement but are in their own reference frame instant. They fusion attackers with victims without any problems and that is why the attacker and the victim does both feel the damage no matter the apparatus, no matter the system. Both the victim and the attacker also get wounds since photons are infact in all the places it was in at the same time, that is why the explosion of an atom bomb is in fact in a fleeting position from Point A to destination.

Unless I'm just incorrect.

Last edited by LQ (2014-03-06 10:26:31)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2014-03-06 13:27:27

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: My thoughts about atomic bomb damage reflection

Hi LQ;

Long time no see.

I live in the land of that type of testing. pappym used to say, never can figure out why they have to keep testing em, don't they know they work by now?!"

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2014-03-07 00:28:13

LQ
Real Member

Hi bobbym, I'm not here that very often, It's very good to hear from you again. I just hope that these A-bomb tests doesn't reflect damage, else we might all suffer and it's not the very best damagetype either.

Good luck with the mathteaching if that's what you do now and have a great one.

Bye for now.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#4 2014-03-07 00:35:05

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

They stopped doing them here a long time back so do not worry. Also, I will be moving hopefully soon to the sunshine state where I will wrestle alligators for a living. Its a tough job but someone has to do it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSRnBwjQFRz2VjrKc7R-kwFpfkw2oRxMRYEfvrZFeIBcQ6pwdI

51780557.jpg

Good luck with the mathteaching if that's what you do now and have a great one.

Teaching? Nah, I just like to rant. Teachers need qualifications and I am a bumpkin. Besides, the kids here are nasty little nippers that eat teachers. So if they ever mistake me for one I am a goner. I will stick with the gators, its safer.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer