Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-16 00:03:22

bobbym
bumpkin

A heady experience.

Hi;

One of the kookiest beaches in the world has an airport just a few meters away?! See the photo below.

Not only can the sunbathers watch as earsplitting 30000 hp engines roar just meters from their once good hearing but they can also match their strength with them!

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/09/vid … into-curb/

Our heroine goes head to head with a giant jumbo and proves that the human cranium is invincible. While the rest just get sprayed with jet exhaust, she stands her ground. Wunderbar!

The explanation:

Some people say she was hammered out of her mind on bath salts. Others say that the force was her ally and a powerful ally it is... Yet a third are convinced that the whole thing is a massive conspiracy. There was no plane, no people not even a beach. Yet another faction is convinced it was an obvious insurance scam. They point out that a claim from Ima Fraude for 250 billion dollars will soon surface. Last but not least are the gun control people. They now say that they have long argued that airplanes are as dangerous as a handgun and should be outlawed.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#2 2013-05-16 00:19:34

ShivamS

Re: A heady experience.

I thought I saw this titled "Using her head"....

#3 2013-05-16 00:31:16

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: A heady experience.

That would be good too. But I just emailed her over at the Deep Brain Trauma Center where she will be spending the next couple of years and she thought this title is better.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer