Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-01-24 05:56:33

Tredici

Revision.

I'm unsure of exactly where such a question belongs within this forum, but I'd desperately like to know what are the best revision guides available in certain areas of the Edexcel syllabus at A-Level. I plan to retake C2, C3, C4, M1 and S1 in June (No, I'm not terribly poor at Maths, just have high expectations of myself haha). I've been searching all over the web for various revision guides and I see myself purchasing the AS range of revision guides from CGP books,

I was wondering if any of you had personal recommendations for revision material, bearing in mind they'd ideally be for Edexcel, and whether you know of any particular revision guides renowned for aiding success at AS and A2 level, and those to be avoided. I'd also like to mention, if I were to buy the CGP books, I'd still be in search of C3 and C4 revision guides.

It may be odd, but I feel strangely uncomfortable when revising from guides that cover the whole year as oppose to separate modules, I prefer a different book for a different topic, and hence, I'd prefer if any recommendations were module specific.

Thank you very much for your time, in advance. Tredici.

Last edited by Tredici (2006-01-24 05:57:10)

Board footer