Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-09 06:21:54

anupamdatta

An Intro...

Hi all,

This is Anupam Datta. I am a power plant engineer working with BHEL, India. Am also an aspiring MBA candidate. I find this forum a good one to brush up basic mathematical knowledge.

Cheers!!!

#2 2012-09-09 06:51:29

Bob
Administrator

Re: An Intro...

Hello Anupam Datta

Welcome to the forum!

Brush up on basics ?  Sounds like you could be teaching us a thing or two  smile

By the way; what's an MBA ?

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#3 2012-09-09 08:53:12

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi anupamdatta;

Welcome to the forum.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#4 2012-09-09 22:44:55

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Hi Anupam Datta,

Welcome to the forum!

bob bundy : The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree in business administration, which attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines. The MBA designation originated in the United States, emerging from the late 19th century as the country industrialized and companies sought out scientific approaches to management. The core courses in the MBA program are designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations management, etc. Students in MBA programs have the option of taking general business courses throughout the program or can select an area of concentration and focus approximately one-fourth of their studies in this subject.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#5 2012-09-09 23:50:31

Bob
Administrator

Thanks for the info, ganesh

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

Board footer