Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-12-06 14:11:04

sum

Hai, friends ,I am SUM.

Hai, how ru friends.

I am a graduate of Mathematics.( B.Sc Mathematics and MCA from NITW , India).

and I am new to this group.

Just help how to use this forum and to increase my knowledge. I want to share all the thing with u all. so please tell me all the things about this group...

I will be grateful to u.

Sum.

#2 2005-12-06 16:05:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Hai, friends ,I am SUM.

Hi Sum!

Welcome to the forum. smile
The Administrator of this website and forum is MathsIsFun or Rod.
There are 5 moderators Zach, Mathsyperson, justlookingforthemoment, Insomnia and me. The Supermembers are Roraborealis (earlier she was a Moderator, but due to her joining a band, she opted out) and Mr.T. stewie and jU are the power members.

After 5 posts, a novice becomes a member, after 30 posts, he or she becomes a full member, after 250 posts a powermember and after 1,000 posts a supermember.

You can post your problems, puzzles, jokes or anything iteresting at 'This is Cool' and 'Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity'.

You can also help other members with their problems in Mathematics in the 'Help me' section.

The best part of this forum you have members from all over the world and they are all friendly.

Welcome, again smile

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2005-12-06 16:53:55

justlookingforthemoment

Welcome, sum!

[To ganesh: nice intro! and i've just realised kylekatarn is also a power member! smile]

Last edited by justlookingforthemoment (2005-12-06 16:57:29)

#4 2005-12-06 17:52:48

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Hi sum, and welcome to the forum! Plenty of discussions going on, from easy to advanced and just plain fun. Just join in, I am sure you will fit in well.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#5 2005-12-06 19:58:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Btw, sum, we're happy to have an MCA as a member.
For those of you who don't know what it is, MCA is Master of Computer Applications. (... it my be known by different names in different places smile ).

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#6 2005-12-07 00:30:20

Polly

hi do u like the harry potter books movies or him i love them all

Board footer