Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-03 07:34:16

LQ
Real Member

How dangerous an A-Bomb really is.

I consider now the A-Bomb to be more dangerous then what is known to us. That the abomb is made from the most badass material of a supernova. The most badass material has much more destinct properties then being able to explode. It can also have the property to phase matter to itself, via special mirror quarks that simply acts as a gateway from whatever the missing neutrons hits, and us.

Through the incredible force of a supernova, the quarks are able to teleport huge amounts of matter from various dense stars, straight to earth. The energy is collosall from a death star also called a neutron star. The result would be dence, and we would all die a disgusting death.

Last edited by LQ (2011-11-03 07:35:00)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2011-11-03 08:21:15

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: How dangerous an A-Bomb really is.

Hi LQ;

SM wrote:

Why do they have to keep testing them? Don't they know that they work by now?

There was no explanation that we could give when that question was asked. Later, an explanation was offered. As destructive as the device is, it seems to have a creative purpose in mind too. One far blacker than anyone could realize.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2011-12-01 12:05:10

John E. Franklin

Re: How dangerous an A-Bomb really is.

The late Richard Feynman physicist and Los Alamos employee was in on the creation of the bomb and he wrote a few interesting books about science and creative thinking.  It baffles me that I don't recall if he talked about the grave implications to the discovery.  On the otherhand, if we didn't invent it, then the Germans might have beat us to it and then we might have been part of the holocaust.

igloo myrtilles fourmis

Board footer