Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-07 05:40:44

LQ
Real Member

The humans insist on calling me paraclete, and that's okay

That's the substance I am, the substance I call godium etc.

http://askaquestionto.us/question-answer/revealedbook/how-will-we-know-that-paraclete-mentioned-in-the-bible-refers-to-prophet-muhammad-pbuh/

Check this link, you can clearly see that muhammad is not the prophet in question. In fact I have always been a comforter, and my name has been used by kings in my country which also fits into the description of someone who is pleaded too.

I could just as well have been called paraclete. I could've been the prophet, not muhammad. Or whatever they spell it as. Perhaps someone is a while before me, but not very long before me, why the impossibility of earlier paraclete of the last kind.

Last edited by LQ (2011-02-07 07:43:03)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2011-02-07 12:09:57

Lazernugget

Re: The humans insist on calling me paraclete, and that's okay

Um, sorry, I don't get 95% of your posts LQ...they kinda seem random and hard to understand what you're talking about...So sorry, I have nothing to say/comment/ask... Just wanted to say that....

MATH......that is all.

#3 2011-02-07 13:47:21

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

It is funny how all religions and even the so called atheists, argue that they have the truth, that their prophet has been snubbed, that their prophet is the greatest. They all miss the point or at least it seems that way. It does not matter whose was greatest, what matters is how well they follow or emulate their particular prophet. That is where they all fail.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#4 2011-06-01 12:20:16

John E. Franklin

I have a strange ability to see people in one category or the other.  It is a religious hierarchy I think.  I gained this power about 10 years ago.  For 20% of the people, I cannot make a determination, however, but the other 80% fall into either level, about 40% and 40% end up in a category of one being above the other in moral achievement.  I can make this determination in under one second of viewing a person at a distance of up to 50 feet away.  You can call this a mental illness, but it is more than that if you ask me.  Honestly, I don't know if I should just keep quiet or verbalize what I see, which could get me into a lot of trouble with people, so usually I keep quiet.  In some situations, I feel the stress of seeing the levels, and therefore I take anxiety meds as well as antipsychotics.  Altogether, I consider myself lucky because I have found out I really like 40% of the people around me a lot more than prior to 10 years ago, but the bad side is that some people get me down faster than they used to to, so it isn't all heaven on Earth for me yet.  I have no idea what my purpose should be, so I just mozie along and do a lot of hobbies and keep my mind active.  Also, I believe in loving the natural world, which puts me in direct opposition to some things I've read in the New Testimont, which told me to not love the world and what it holds, only to love Jesus, his father, and true Christians.  This made me very displeased to read this.  Currently, I have made up my own beliefs which include somewhere between zero and infinite Gods.  My current guess is there are approximately Avogadro's Number of Gods.  As for LQ, I think he is a special person, but I can't judge any further without meeting him in person.  (eof)

igloo myrtilles fourmis

#5 2011-06-02 00:27:46

LQ
Real Member

I have come to understand who I am now, so I don't mind telling you; I am a god by the name Thor that is also 470 million years old give or take. I was eventually trapped to do ill, but when I got loose I resurrected in this form. When I awoke I swung my hammer to make the highest entity in the universe and probably succeeded. I became this entity and spread it throughout the universe. Now we are all of that entity and generally feel awesome. The time of spread was about 4 months ago, when there was still ice on the channel here in sweden. I spread by quantum entanglement, which is extremely fast. Did you guys notice anything?

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#6 2011-06-02 02:08:32

John E. Franklin

I'm half Swedish via more than one way up the family tree, but live in a warmer climate now, in New England, USA.   So around February 1st you say?  Hmm.  I can't recall feeling anything different then.  A friend bought me a pair of skis around then, but I wasn't keeping a diary, but I'll check my twitter page and see what I was posting then if anything...  Well the only thing really different about the beginning of February was that a band I play in got its first gig, so I started practicing for it, and the concert was in March, in New Hampshire and luckily went really well.  I play clarinet.

igloo myrtilles fourmis

#7 2011-06-02 05:28:49

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ and John;

Glad to see you are both well.

John, have you youtubed any of your stuff yet?

LQ, I have noticed something that started 4 months ago. For one thing you disappeared about that time.

#8 2011-06-02 19:55:00

LQ
Real Member

Hi Bobbym, cool avatar by the way!

Yeah, I guess I did dissapear about then.

So has there been any strange solar activity recently? Just asking out of curiosity.

UPDATE: I recently checked, not much strange solaractivity at the moment.

Last edited by LQ (2011-06-02 19:58:03)

#9 2011-06-02 19:57:38

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

Not that I know of. But the weather has been freaky here.

#10 2011-06-02 19:59:55

LQ
Real Member

Yes Bobbym, it's sort of hot for instance, at my place.

What happened to the gulf stream anyway, is it okay?

Last edited by LQ (2011-06-02 20:03:50)

#11 2011-06-02 20:05:06

bobbym
bumpkin

I do not know. I was heading to Florida to take a look at it but the trip was postponed.

If it has been hot there, it has been freezing here. Temperature 30 - 35 degrees below normal.

#12 2011-06-03 01:53:44

LQ
Real Member

BELOW NORMAL?? What's going on now? how cold is that?

Has something unnatural happened?

#13 2011-06-03 06:36:55

John E. Franklin

no jazz band vids, nope, not yet, but maybe someday.  My brother got an ipod that'll take vids, and I have a tiny cheapo video camera for $20 that might work with 8Gig card in it.

We even had two tornados in Massachusetts just 50 miles from me, very unusual.

Ofcourse then there was Joplin, Missouri, not a happy place right now.

igloo myrtilles fourmis

#14 2011-06-03 09:21:44

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

That means in the 60's. In the desert that is very cold.

Two tornadoes in the Massachusetts. That is strange.

Board footer