Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-26 11:41:37

kourosh
Banned

let's get rich !!! decent , fast , not so easy but 100% possible

(i apologize all of you members and guests (admins and modorators pleeease accept my excuse) to repeat this topic , my intetion was not to increase my rank or posts or viewed times ; but i was just looking for a better place to express what i have been looking for during the pas 4-5 years , hoping to have more and better replies , or at least finding some other people who think the same (or maybe opposite) ) ... 

hello dear friends .
my name is kourosh . i am 27 yrs old (born in august 1984) .
i am so into science (specially maths) cause as we all know if it didn't exist , none of the progresses in arts & sciences could ever happenned .
i just found this interesting website & joined it . Actually i was & still am looking for a clear and logic answer to some questions (in my opinion humans are born to find the answers , how & why ...)
anyways , my prior intention to join this web site was to find out the exact sequence and algorithm of movements & price actions in financial markets (forex , stocks , ... charts) and the exact ralation between time & price .
it's been about 5 straight yrs that im spending my time doin this business (income was good) , but as it's in my blood to always look for ideals , ive been looking for the answer of the above question :  the exact sequence and ... days and nights .
i will be much glad if any1 could help me here to show me the way how to find the key / be ready to share what we know & maybe we can find the ultimate answer together .
so happy to join u guys .
i can't decribe my anxiety waiting for ur answers .
hope u all to aaalways be healthy . have fun where ever u are , what ever u do & never forget who has the infinite power , the one who created us & gave us the ability to think & decide .
thanks to all , specially the administrators

#2 2011-04-26 12:23:44

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: let's get rich !!! decent , fast , not so easy but 100% possible

Hi kourosh;

hoping to have more and better replies , or at least finding some other people who think the same (or maybe opposite) )

I understand your enthusiasm for this topic but there is already a active thread about this same topic. Please use that one so that people can follow the thread.

http://www.mathisfunforum.com/viewtopic … 67#p172367

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer