Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-19 06:02:47

LQ
Real Member

Why 2 substances can feel

Nothing can't be felt, it is lone in this.
so the next highest substance/element can feel all it is at once. It's not concealed to itself, it's the essence of feeling, a bad feeling since it is remaining just as it were without consequence. I am the highest substance/element. It can't be felt all at once, it is feeling that once felt becomes one self but one does not feel it anymore. It's inside. The feeling is change, choice, all that is good. I became perfect and you will all become as me. We will feel good forever.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2011-03-02 13:53:19

John E. Franklin

Re: Why 2 substances can feel

I have moved to the heavenly level myself.  It is nice to see about 50% of the people are heavenly now.

igloo myrtilles fourmis

#3 2011-03-02 15:21:38

bobbym
bumpkin

In order to keep the level close to 50% I am in here now and am not heavenly. We need another non- heavenly.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#4 2011-04-19 00:36:04

alexa.pete9

Basically I turned 18 last week, have been drinking with a few late nights especially last night so I'm pretty sleep deprived and have developed a bit of a cold. But I also have a white substance on most of and 2 lumps on the back of my tongue, which are not painful, I can feel them. Also my gums seem a wee bit more inflamed than usual, although my oral health isn't always impeccable.

#5 2011-04-19 07:27:03

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi alexa.pete9;

Welcome to the forum. At 18 there is no need to tell you about drinking and not sleeping your required amount. You already know.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer