Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-09 02:59:12

LQ
Real Member

A clear proof that god was not paraclete

They say that god created the world on seven days, but the world cannot be created without an apocalypse. Infact the complete creation of the world would've been the apocalypse, Q.E.D He didn't create the whole world.

However, let's continue the proof.

God is the paraclete and did create the world in seven days. Since paraclete is indestructible there wouldn't been an apocalypse lest he wasn't paraclete. Q.E.D God Isn't Paraclete.

I can give you plenty of more proof, but this says about it.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2011-02-09 14:44:07

Lazernugget

Re: A clear proof that god was not paraclete

Sorry to be off topic, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING!!?? Apocalypse!? What!? What's a paraclete!? Is that a word!? 95% of the DDACI (Dark discussions section) are made by you! 97% of your posts make no sense to me! Sorry, but I HAD to say that....bye!

MATH......that is all.

#3 2011-02-10 09:00:27

ShivamS

Paraclete - Advocate/Helper
Apocalypse - Something hidden/dis-closed. Not aware to humans.

#4 2011-02-18 23:45:19

LQ
Real Member

Lazernugget,
It's a gods spirit.
With it comes a
transformation of the world.
So it's something that wasn't here before. But then again nothing in the bible was why it's a miracle no one
Have put comercial in it yet.
It could've fortold cornflakes.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

Board footer