Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#26 2011-02-03 22:13:11

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Reason for massdeath of US fish

For me about 90. I can stand 80F if I wear a heavy jacket. I guess a regular person wearing the right gear could survive well below 0F.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#27 2011-02-03 23:15:01

LQ
Real Member

Well I've had a cough in 5 months and unless someone have some old like, water heat emission figures, there's just no way to compare the new numbers with the old. Maybe I'll check wikipedial. So basically, if we are fighting a chill and the photons just disspears, there should be a very high overheat of the bodies energyreleasers to maintain normal body temperature. Which means that we actually will die from them breaking and anything trying to give us heat would eventually break, then we just fall down dead.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#28 2011-02-03 23:47:17

LQ
Real Member

Holy banana, read this Bobbym!

http://www.thechannelsonline.com/opinion-editorial/column-media-cover-up-fishy-sources-in-abnormal-incidents-after-oil-spill-1.1952206

Possibly... It's not as bad as we thought?

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#29 2011-02-04 00:33:25

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

That sounds worse.

#30 2011-02-04 12:33:04

Lazernugget

I heard 'bout this too...weird things....kinda scary too...

Joke: Oh no! The fishies are dying! Birds are dropping from the sky! The earth must be loosing all reality factors, I mean look: It's Albert Einstein playing video games! Boy: "No, I just put my finger in an electrical outlet."

Anyway, I seriously wonder why...maybe there's an un-heard of kinda, um...earth pollution thing, generating compounds that leave invisible traces that animals are becoming sensitive to, or maybe there's some quantum trace thingy that disturbs Cerebral functions, I really have NO idea what's happening...

MATH......that is all.

#31 2011-02-04 22:23:50

bobbym
bumpkin

Sounds like a toxin released into the environment. Why it is bringing birds down is hard to say. A sick bird will not attempt to fly. These are dropping from the air.

Board footer