Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-24 02:56:09

LQ
Real Member

Conclusions about the nearby black hole

A black hole is infact a heart of a very big organism that I call a tentaculum.

Its veins are the quantumentanglements tunnels from the black hole and all the quantumentanglements linked to these tunnels. The veins sprigs all over surrounding space and wherever they hit they form spirits that links matter into life in ways they wouldn't elseways form. The surface they hit becomes the nerves from which the tentaculum feel. The blood in the tentaculums veins travels in quantumentanglement speed, which is much faster then light often. The substance is unknown but contains information, unlike what others think. The nervesystem is very benefitial and precise; big nerves are emitted from any surface other then those benefitial for its survival, hence only small, unsensitive and far reaching veins ever sticks on stars or big planets. Any aceing nerve is somehow fixed lest the tentaculum will be in pain. Thus the chance is great that when we are drawn into the black hole, that we will get to a place much stimulating for us, precisely like the way we got to a fitting place in the universe in the first place.

The reason why our development into humans with large intellect and similar beings with similar intelligence have been so quick is because under those 45 million years a relatively common animal has grown to become a blue whale, and the reason is that a tentaculum has neared us over those years, and improved our information exchange into being able to climb down the trees, use tools, make tools, form civilizations and create computers, airplanes etc. Our development is simultaneous to the bluewhales development, counting in the neanderthals, who also could use tools. Infact the veins constructive and informative ability grows as the tentaculums heart comes nearer. But fright not, we will be beings on similar planets even if we are sucked into the black hole. In fact we will probably be emitted from earths surface long before it comes here, because of the earths surface not being fit for big nerves anymore once the black hole starts to emit gamma waves.

The loss of earth will be sad, however in the big perspective the tentaculum isn't yet a bad thing and infact enhance the perspective of those who have not yet reached the entity type that is able to feel. Eventually the black holes energy will be emitted like sap from its veins, possibly. Some say its energy is emitted slowly, I however believe that it collapses into a enormous cloud of matter in space, and I believe that we don't need to mettle with it since it dies just like any other lifeform, after a while. In fact the black hole itself is probably much empty, but the veins gravity focuses in the ends, and they carry much of the weight of the black hole.

The tentaculum probably came here because its starving and its veins need matter, lest they contract and the tentaculum dies. Based on the speed of the tentaculum, I would recommend that we do not disturb it, since it obtains its speed from that the veins contract and thus nears its pray to feed and is probably very hungry and just a baby, in black holes perspective. In a global perspective it doesn't matter, but if it dies, it will be a disaster, since it will die very young and form a babycloud, which would be very sad, given its potential.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2011-01-24 03:40:29

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Conclusions about the nearby black hole

LQ you outdid yourself here. The "babycloud," pure genius.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2011-01-24 03:59:52

LQ
Real Member

A very small nebula with matter I mean. However, I fear for its survival if it eats our solarsystem. I believe my form of life is infact perfected to the last degree, and it's possible that my extent to the solarsystem is vast and strong, very fit infact. Perhaps so fit that i am able to form a nerve anywhere in the solarsystem, and the adequate amount of painstiller to survive and adapt to that environment. I'm afraid that I will be sucked into the black hole, and there spread on it's whole structure and feed like the worst parasite in space. Perhaps I excel in power so much, that it will die, and that the rests forms a cloud that may form suns which in there turn form the most evolved kind of black hole, that infact will be resiliant to my kind, since we will be the same kind. Infact, I'd recommend it to eat, perhaps, something else that isn't infected?

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#4 2011-01-24 04:15:10

bobbym
bumpkin

Well then we have to protect you at all costs. As soon as my quantum singularity powered drive is completed. I will install it on a saucer shaped craft that is buried under my back yard. It will be capable of unlimited velocity. We will go to the Andromeda galaxy, there you will be safe.

#5 2011-01-24 05:30:58

LQ
Real Member

Maybe. I discovered something. Match List of epidemics with List of supernovae. You will find a direct connection between them, also note that big supernovae cause big epidemies.

Trust me, I've checked.

Last edited by LQ (2011-01-24 05:31:19)

#6 2011-01-24 11:37:00

bobbym
bumpkin

You can post your data and your theory as to why.

#7 2011-01-24 11:54:51

LQ
Real Member

check out these. These novas came from the same place, they are directly connected to the start of pandemies:
(SN 1917A, SN 1939C, SN 1948B, SN 1968D, SN 1969P, SN 1980K, SN 2002hh, SN 2004et, and SN 2008S)

#8 2011-01-24 11:58:58

Lazernugget

Oooooh.....Astronomy! Something I can talk about in happiness!!!!!

Love this BTW! Quantum entanglements....

MATH......that is all.

#9 2011-01-24 12:02:42

LQ
Real Member

This is the list of supernovae

http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/iau/lists/Supernovae.html

And this is the list of epidemies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

Last edited by LQ (2011-01-24 12:03:31)

#10 2011-01-24 12:26:47

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

There might be some correlation between the two sets of dates. I do not know. I will look at it and post if I can find one. If I cannot you will have to settle on calling it LQ's conjecture.

#11 2011-01-24 12:31:35

LQ
Real Member

svineflue, birdflue, sarsh etc.

all those dates linked to pandemonies of different kinds.

Board footer