Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-24 19:31:36

Real Member

If a black hole could have a quantum entanglement with the outside..

Even if some believe it can't happen, imagine that it did.

Even if length is contracted and time is dilated to zero, the speed goes on somehow, for instance in a spin, for instance in an entanglement.

So the outside entanglement has a constant spin, just like when one cast a const in programing. So naturally, any particle that meets the const entangled one, gets opposit spin, allthough they can never lose their opposite spin either. so basically a such a particle infects the hole world with constant entanglements. All of this because the first entanglements time has stopped so that it can never be lost. It's like a flood wave, allthough quantum physically. Like an unharmfull one. Or would it be?

Look on this wrong conclusion about virtual particles!

Ofcourse the state of timelessness comes before or at the same time as total virtual particle quantum entanglement transmission, thus there would still be a trace, no matter how small.

Last edited by LQ (2010-12-26 15:05:06)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

Board footer