Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-08 01:38:26

mary854

Statistics Homework help,Chemistry Homework help,Math Homework help

ONLINETUTORSITE.COM provides online tutoring and homework help in the following subjects: Algebra, Pre-Algebra, Calculus,Statistics,Trigonometry, College level Math, Precalculus, Geometry, AP Mathematics, Probability, College Statistics, College Calculus,IB Math,Chemistry,AP Chemistry,IB Chemistry,AP Physics,IB Physics, General Chemistry, College Chemistry, General Physics, College Physics,Biology,AP Biology. We are familiar with AP and IB curriculums and we can tutor any topics in Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. We can help you with your school homework assignments and quizzes on a regular basis.

We also provide online tutoring for competitive exams like SAT, GRE, GMAT and we are very specialized in providing online tutoring for medical entrance exams like MCAT and DAT. Our tutors are highly qualified and experienced who have been tutoring for more than 6 years. We will be using skype messenger for voice chat and a digital whiteboard for the sessions. We also assign regular homework assignments to students and student’s progress will be regularly monitored. For a 30 min free demo class, email us at info@onlinetutorsite.com.We have been providing online tutoring for more than 6 years and we are very much aware of AP and IB curriculums. We have specialized programs for GRE, GMAT, SAT, MCAT and DAT where we provide all the study materials during the sessions. For GRE, GMAT, SAT sessions there will be regular homework assignments and periodic revision tests which will help you to boost your score.These revision tests will help you to score good grades in the real GRE, GMAT, SAT exams. For Online tutoring, we charge only $8-$10 per hour and the payment can be done through PayPal.

We provide online homework help in subjects like Math, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics and Biology. We have a team of highly qualified doctorate tutors who will work on your assignment and email you the detailed Solutions before the deadline. We guarantee you that our work will be 100% accurate. We have been helping students for more than 6 years. Our charges are very reasonable only 2$-3$ per question and the payment can be made via PayPal. You can email your homework assignments with the deadline mentioned in it to info@onlinetutorsite.com  at anytime. Your mails will be responded immediately. Once the Payment is confirmed your homework will be sent with the detailed solutions asap. Please visit our website at www.onlinetutorsite.com.

Contact us at: info@onlinetutorsite.com.

WWW.ONLINETUTORSITE.COM

You can call us anytime at : 213-221-8563
Chat with us live 24/7 on Skype: onlinetutorsite.inc
Chat with us live 24/7 on Yahoo: onlinetutorsiteinc

statistics homework help,chemistry homework help,physics homework help,math homework help,statistics tutoring,math tutoring,physics tutoring,chemistry tutoring,statistics homework tutoring,physics homework tutoring,chemistry homework tutoring,statistics assignment help,physics assignment help,chemistry assignment help,statistics help,chemistry help,math help,math homework tutor,statistics homework tutor,chemistry homework tutor

#2 2010-10-08 08:49:47

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Statistics Homework help,Chemistry Homework help,Math Homework help

Hi Mary;

Even though this is obviously an advertisement I left it here. Of course MIF may not agree and obliterate it.

First let me say I have never been comfortable with the concept of selling what is already freely available on forums across the internet. I know that some people will not agree with me and will make use of your service.

Our tutors are highly qualified and experienced who have been tutoring for more than 6 years.

I am sure they are but have you checked out the upper echelon of the forums on the internet. These people are more than highly qualified.

For Online tutoring, we charge only $8-$10 per hour and the payment can be done through PayPal.

Our charges are very reasonable only 2$-3$ per question

Reasonable I guess.

You can email your homework assignments with the deadline mentioned in it...your homework will be sent with the detailed solutions asap.

Woops! A bit too mercenary for my taste. I totally disagree with providing homework and yes live exam answers for payment. I do not even like that for free. I think it is cheating and it is injurious to the student in the long run. I think you should adjust your policy here.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2010-10-08 09:55:26

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: Statistics Homework help,Chemistry Homework help,Math Homework help

I guess this "ad" can stay, but I totally agree that doing someone else's homework assignments is a bad thing.

It is OK to show how to do one or two questions ... I often do this when helping students, but then require them to do the rest themselves.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

Board footer