Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-16 12:32:17

simron
Real Member

ObjC/Cocoa Touch EXC_BAD_ACCESS

If anyone here knows Objective-C...
I am having a problem with an app I am creating. What it does is it opens the app, then immediately crashes. (If anyone's wondering, it's a Tab-Bar based application) The exception I get is "EXC_BAD_ACCESS". So as any good programmer does in a situation like this, I googled the error. It turns out that that happens if a command is passed to a released object, this exception is thrown. I also learned about NSZombieEnabled. That is supposed to print out the command that is causing the exception. But when I go into the console, nothing is printed out! I think it has to do either with the default files that come with the Tab-Bar application, or with the .xib files I have. I think this because I copied over the .xib files to a new (Tab-Bar based) application, and the same error occurred. I'm just about to throw in the towel on this one, so if anyone knows what to do here, please let me know.

Linux FTW

Board footer