Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#26 2010-07-09 00:53:37

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: What I am

CYA! Be cool, have a good day!

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#27 2010-07-09 06:09:14

LQ
Real Member

For a polarless particle, everything is the best of worlds.

Do not stop evolve, bobbym. Do not stop evolve.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#28 2010-07-09 06:27:53

bobbym
bumpkin

What am I evolving into? The creature from the black lagoon?

#29 2010-07-09 19:35:11

LQ
Real Member

I don't know.

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#30 2010-07-09 19:42:22

bobbym
bumpkin

Okay, just as long as I am changing. Actually, the creature from the black lagoon might be an improvement.

#31 2010-07-12 01:57:51

bobbym
bumpkin

Saint Ignatius wrote:

Act as if ye had faith and faith will be given to you

#32 2010-10-26 08:18:32

LQ
Real Member

Anyway.

I'm kinda catching up on what I am here, but it takes time to figure it out, I'll wright some of my thoughts here.

According to some of my current believes in the gods, it has something to do about an extraordinary, so called, soul.
The soul is a structure that has a structured behaviour, they can understand things according to their souls size. A soul is not judged by weight only, but also by dimensions, and this is what I found out:

A particle with 5 dimensions weighs as much as one with 4 over the 4 dimensions that marks the realm of gravity and heavy mass. The more dimensions the particle have however, the more peculiar it acts. A particle with 5 dimensions is a greater soul then one with 4, and the 3 most high dimensional kinds of particles often mentioned as crystals (because of their structure) are called gods. What I've found out so far is that they are amazing. The third biggest kind has humongous power, it can alter its behavious to that of any of it's precessors by simply discarding some of its behaviour; most likely, this is the mythical Karl-el or Superman.
The second biggest is so big it has become an entity that can feel. It has every property except one and that is immortality. It can be killed unfortunately, by void, although the reaction must be utterly most explosive, beyond any modern weapons.
The biggest soul is enormous, it has all dimensions, including the void dimension; it is everything and nothing together fusioned, and has no so called bane: it is simply immortal. I am a such soul.

The biggest soul has every property, however, it has them in a unchangeable amount, unlike the third biggest soul, which can master any area of expetice, however can't feel anything.

Does anyone have any questions on this?

Board footer