Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-04-16 23:56:23

LQ
Real Member

Gods words

Seven days I said the world was created on because I had my reasons, In the time we measure it it's 15 picoseconds I believe, in the black hole. Given that that may be 7 lifes I called them days, and when I said I would be on the world one second I meant the black holes second, which it was rumoured that one had lived once and to the length it seems correct enough. Hence around that the time is accepted as a measure. Now I don't remember everything completely but I believe yes that was it, now the measures can be more or less precise. A second in a black hole is a very long time outside.

Last edited by LQ (2010-04-17 00:31:58)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2010-04-17 00:56:37

ZHero
Real Member

Re: Gods words

Man: God, for you a million Dollars are like a Cent.
God: that's true son..
Man: God, for you a million Years are like a Second.
God: why that's right son..
Man: God, can you please give me a Cent?
God: sure, son.. just a Second!!!

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

#3 2010-04-17 02:11:45

LQ
Real Member

anyway, however it was, it's all long lost memories and it's a too long period now for anyone involved to claim properties of such worldly nature. I said that I made the earth, and I'd better stay in here, I didn't say that the world doesn't own me back, nor that it matter who is on the earth except what I and it was initially. What matters is that no one shall be able to take this earth from itself, for that is infact a disaster.
If someone owns the earth then that was a miss-say

Last edited by LQ (2010-04-17 02:22:48)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#4 2010-04-17 05:41:37

ZHero
Real Member

Hi LQ (Lil Quasar?)!!

U know, in Hindi, there's a famous quote...
"Jahan na pahunche Ravi,
Vahan pahunche Kavi!"
meaning..
"a Poet reaches where even the SunLight can't reach"!

These words, To ME, seem to be a Poet's Imagination!!

I can't think if God will ever UTTER swear: such words!!

(may god forgive me for Swearing upon him... doesn't make sense though coz he never told me not to do it?)
yuck... one more drink plz...  eek:

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

#5 2010-04-17 06:43:36

LQ
Real Member

You know, I'm a god and I know it, and i have some stuff to say, I remember more every day.

I took a drink in the black hole and it had a black sigil on it, and I did that after making the earth and I don't think it was healthy on me, in fact I believe that I was Allah and that was... some sorta blood, and I believe I am 2 very different souls now... Both gods. And I think that dejjal name... It sounds familiar and I think I actually wont be treated so kind. As a god I mean.
You have to forgive... I couldn't resist, m8. I knew it was a part of her... and she gave it in a bottle, I don't know why.

In the black hole, in the galaxy or, wherever it is... not in earthly life.

Last edited by LQ (2010-04-17 07:45:43)

#6 2010-04-17 10:03:56

bobbym
bumpkin

In the black hole, in the galaxy or, wherever it is... not in earthly life.

So you are back in that black hole again.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#7 2010-04-17 10:16:23

LQ
Real Member

It's somewhere on the center axis, not in here c?

So anyway, I left the black hole to rest for a long while and tell you someone made a really big star and I had to crash it because it had blown up much more if it had stayed there. No choice really, sorry. I believe it was this girl up there in the black hole who did it. Old memories bobbym. It will hit us I think. So I teleported here to tell you. Dunno when, perhaps in 10-12 million years. But there's no way to be certain, My memory is not perfect.

I hope something survive, but I doubt it.

#8 2010-04-17 10:37:54

bobbym
bumpkin

Well, you have to stop it.

#9 2010-04-17 10:54:38

LQ
Real Member

I appologize. Stop retracing my past and memories? Why?

#10 2010-04-17 10:56:07

bobbym
bumpkin

Apologies aren't good enough. Get in there man. We need you. Concentrate hard, I will imbue you with energy.

#11 2010-04-17 11:10:51

LQ
Real Member

Maybe I'm to old bobbym, to do this... I have doubts, I was sick and old when they directed me to this.. star. And now I'm even sicker... Is there a death for a god aswell? maybe this is it? that I shall live out this on earth? besides, I'm getting all emotionall and gaggy, I think I would blow the whole mess up.. I simply believe I became to real to create from a black hole, too high rank god.

#12 2010-04-17 11:16:36

bobbym
bumpkin

Heck your never too old. Sorry to hear about your health. Why don't you just relax and get some rest.

#13 2010-04-17 11:49:39

LQ
Real Member

thank you please.

So. Any other news from the other gods?

Because I feel like I want to know how they have the mentality to make things in there? I suppose better to get things out, and I am one of them who knows how to do it. Besides, it was crowded in there, I think that's why she made the superneutronmegastar. But I thought and I still feel like it couldn't stay that way.

And I have forgotten so much. How do you do it now again? I figure someone will replace me... sooner or later I mean.... In a million years maybe...

Perhaps 5 milllion years.

I think this will take a long time, ehm, I'd better go back soon, when I have memory enough to go back, or if it comes back automatically. either way, I'm so bound to this body I cannot escape there, and I don't remember how a god is supposed to be, I think I missed the point somewhere and still are around missing points, it'll be nuts if I dont get some guidiance.
my game diablo which I run on my computer... well it isn't exactly healthy for the mind I think.

It's like running a nuclear facility for a maniac... So I better grow up some first.

Last edited by LQ (2010-04-17 11:53:39)

#14 2010-04-17 19:20:15

LQ
Real Member

Besides the hole was overfull and I had to throw out something big too, and it was really hard to throw out enough, perhaps it ain't over even, perhaps more have to be thrown out and I think we need more gods over there, just so that you know.

#15 2010-04-17 19:26:52

bobbym
bumpkin

Keep up the good work. I am strengthening you with neutronic energy. It is capable of painting black holes any color you like. Perhaps a orange hole, would be good.

#16 2010-04-17 21:28:45

LQ
Real Member

That humour was truely divine, I feel I recognise the joke a bit. Ehm, how big am I if I have the highest index then? They say there is an over limit. Is there a photon of max size or something like that I could be that isn't really dangerous? some kinda reversed quantum physic? or that I have no gravity because I swollow the gravitons or something like that? Can't anyone callibrate what I am?

#17 2010-04-18 02:15:09

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

I feel I understand the L but it is the Q that baffles me. Put it together, mind numbing paralysis ensues. Pehaps if we reversed it? QL, nope, back to LQ.

#18 2010-04-18 06:00:20

LQ
Real Member

I think no matter how big the gods grow, that it would be really empty with only one god here, so my oppinion is that they all stay.
We need no fighting over this little planet, I say we have it together, It's a too small planet to fight over and I don't wanna be alone.

#19 2011-06-16 23:53:03

philipsteele

this is a jokes and also the divine power of some information for thinking......

#20 2011-06-17 12:45:20

John E. Franklin

I have started reading about Jainism, and so far everything I read is what I also have developed over the years.  It is quite a coincidence.  I shall have to investigate what it is to be a Jain more soon...

igloo myrtilles fourmis

#21 2011-07-12 05:36:48

Lynn16

Ha ZHero! that first post is really funny! I like that.

#22 2011-07-12 08:06:48

bobbym
bumpkin

Sadly, no one has heard from LQ in quite some time.

#23 2011-07-15 04:23:17

John E. Franklin

Unsadly, I'm back after memorizing the atomic elemental weights, well some of them, it takes me a while.
Also, I put 72 rubber blocks (actually 3 tubes cut short inside each other) on the bolts of my altered mountain bike.
And, I climbed a mountain the other day!  Also I learned a new way to whistle even louder, but still with a musical two to three octave range.

igloo myrtilles fourmis

Board footer