Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#126 2010-04-10 03:45:16

Devantè
Real Member

Re: Purpose of life????

a TRUE muslim can not kill an innocent person.

What is a "TRUE muslim"?

#127 2010-04-10 04:49:00

ZHero
Real Member

Hi G_Einstein!
I Must APPRECIATE the way the Views of Muslim Society is Changing!!
I mean, its Good to hear that people have started thinking on a rather Scientific Line than on an otherwise Terrific Line!?

G_Einstein wrote:

"Ye have built heaven with our power, and We Extend it"

I bet that to Most of the Muslims, A Few Centuries Ago, THE ABOVE must have MEANT to just 'Extend the Empire' by 'OverPowering Other Rulers' by means of Wars!
Later, after Defeat from the English, they chose the other way of Indirect War (Terrorism swear: ) for Extending the so called Heaven (Empire)
in short.. they Did All That coz of the Above Quote in Quran (giving names of Jihaad/Kaafir n all)!

However, this NEW INFERENCE of Quran, i believe, will Enlighten People and will Guide Their ENERGIES towards a MORE CONSTRUCTIVE Cause and Seeking/Deviating the Attention of a Large Fraction of Human Population from Developing Al-Quaida/Al-XYZ to Al-Gebra or Other Sciences!

I Believe and Suggest that the Meanings of Great Epics like Bible, Quran, Geeta etc. should Properly (Meaningfully) be conveyed to The Mass!!

God Wanted this Universe to be Predictable so why not Try and Find a Formula that can Predict the Nature of Prime Nos.??
Otherwise a Dark Dead End can easily be Predicted!
smile

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

#128 2010-04-10 05:04:11

G_Einstein

A true muslim is one persone that prays 5 times per day,respect his family,his neighbourgs,the others,do not lie,do not drink alcohol etc....... but the mos inportant thing are the prayers.......because there are muslims who drink alcohol,who lie,as everywhere in thee world.

No, "We have built the heaven with our power and We extend it" clearly means that Allah built the univers and expand it,the word heaven means the sky and the universe.....and that every living thing is made from water....

And the Quran,is the word of God,not of people......you can not find 2 different Quran in the world,they are UNIQUE and ONE

Se Zoti vete e tha me goje,se kombet shuhen permbi dhe,por SHqiperia do te roje,per te,per te luftojme ne.
God said that all nation exincts on the ground,but Albania will survive,for it,for it we are fighting.

#129 2010-04-10 05:10:56

Ricky

No, "We have built the heaven with our power and We extend it" clearly means that Allah built the univers and expand it,the word heaven means the sky and the universe.....and that every living thing is made from water....

It only means that because you want it to mean that.  Because heaven does not literally mean universe, it is an interpretation.  "Extend" does not literally mean that space itself will "expand".  It is your interpretation that makes the meaning the same, and a rather generous interpretation I might add.

And the Quran,is the word of God,not of people......you can not find 2 different Quran in the world,they are UNIQUE and ONE

Yes, you can.  But it doesn't matter anyways.  Do you see that your argument about predicting things that have already happened is a bad one?  If you don't see that, then why do you not believe that Nostradamus is a profit?

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#130 2010-04-10 05:14:08

ZHero
Real Member

Hi Ricky!

I perfectly agree with Most of ur views!!
The Problem is that a Large Mass will NEVER Agree to ur viewpoints even though u might be able to convince a few of them!!
Hence, u need a totally different approach!
Else, ur efforts are in total vain....

#131 2010-04-10 05:17:06

Ricky

The Problem is that a Large Mass will NEVER Agree to ur viewpoints even though u might be able to convince a few of them!!

Some how people are not understanding my posts.  I don't care about convincing.  G_Einstein claimed he didn't understand, so I wanted to help to see if we could come to an understanding.  His response tells me that he doesn't want to understand, he just wants others to believe in what he believes.  So I gave up on this task and moved on to my next one.  G_Einstein used an argument which is very common among those in the Western religions, the New Agers, and charlatans as well.  It is a bad argument, and I was simply trying to get him to see it was a bad argument.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#132 2010-04-10 05:20:58

G_Einstein

What kind of preven??
The Coran isn't an ordinary book!!!!
Why so Nostradamus didn't predict something about science but just events?????

I can write some things that the Coran has predicted,but I don't know if we will be alive to see them.........
THE Coran is more than a predictable book of events,at all who cares about what Nostradamus predicted,they are small events,and I do not match thing that aren't true.

As I see,you din't read carefullt what I've wrote in some other post.....You can ask some one who knows better the Coran than I for things that you are interested...And YESSSSS a good question from you....Search about someone who can give more information about events in the future,because my speciality isn't the Coran,my speciality are maths and physics,and you will see that you will get information that you never event croosed you mind about islam

The Coran predicts the end of the wrold in some places in it.......How it will come and wich are the signs.....
Here:our prophet Mohammed(peace be upon him) said that one sign for aproaching the end of the world(this is a small sign because there are small and big signs) are bulding skycraper but with he's words,because this word din't exist,the growing of prostitution,the great number of singers... and the big signs are something else......

The most important of big sign will be when the sun will rise in the other side as usually...so go ask someone who knows the Quran and speaks english better than I and he/she will expalin more carefully details...It doesn;t cost you anything to try or to search in internet about scientific facts in the Coran

My knowleadge abut the Coran is like a single  drop of water in the ocean........

Se Zoti vete e tha me goje,se kombet shuhen permbi dhe,por SHqiperia do te roje,per te,per te luftojme ne.
God said that all nation exincts on the ground,but Albania will survive,for it,for it we are fighting.

#133 2010-04-10 05:25:32

ZHero
Real Member

Hi G_Einstein (again)!!

If that's the definition of a True Muslim then i'd say that that's nothing but being a "True Human Being"!!
In Other Words... True Muslims, True Jews, True Hindus etc wud all be True Humans!!
<mazhab nahin sikhata, aapas me bair rakhna>
<(religion doesn't teach us to differentiate between humans)>

And ya... Quran may be "Unique-in terms of Scripture" but might be "Different in terms of Inferences"!!

Just think like Rybka!!! tongue

#134 2010-04-10 05:25:52

G_Einstein

No I didnt't,I just wanted to discuss the point of view of everyone about the purpose of life...
Even if I want,I can not make you belive all....
This is not my purpose......
Lie you are giving you opninion about some things I also express my opninion and then I give some fragments from the Quran..
The word "heaven" do not sertainly mean "gameboy",the word is veru clear...and I don't care what do you believ or not..I respect you decision and this is all

#135 2010-04-10 05:27:53

G_Einstein

Of course,Islam respect alls,but  the most important thing to be a muslim is to believe in God and to amke prayers,beign a muslim is being a normal human wich rworship He's God as He wanted so...there is nothinge to be surprised....we are all humans

#136 2010-04-10 05:29:31

G_Einstein

Yeah the Coran is Unique,so you have to be carefull from who you take knwoloeadg about it...there are people who use it fore good purposes and others for bad purposes....

#137 2010-04-10 06:29:14

Devantè
Real Member

there are people who use it fore good purposes and others for bad purposes....

What do you mean?

#138 2010-04-10 06:57:21

G_Einstein

for example in afganistan......there are people who interprate in such a extremiste way some things in the Coran,wich really aren;t....and the force the others to do it....for example the womans,the may have a terrible life under the taliban regime,but God has raised the position of woman in the Coran...but these people interpret it like they want to....I don't like this kind of people...I prefere Saudi Arabia wich in some ways practice "almost" everything right from the Coran....there are so many extremist who say that they kill in the name of God!!!!! I hate those poeple because God wants from use to respect each other,not to kill each other and a lot of other things....

#139 2010-04-10 07:00:18

Devantè
Real Member

How do you know what the correct way to interpret the Qur'an is?

#140 2010-04-10 08:07:51

G_Einstein

It is hard to explain it by writting but I will try.

The Quran first of all describes also how to live...

How to arrange proble between couples,and other thing..It like a life guide,that's why everything is based on the Quran
The Quran raise people with high qualities and punish bad attitude and bad action of people,like killing,having intercouse with soemeone exept your husband/wife
The Quran has specified ways how to give punishment to someone,not just saying that he/she is guilty,but you must have 3 testimonials who ahve seen the act,excpt some act like killing and hidding the body,and other things because there are not always 3 persone,but specifies how to act in those case...
For example,if you steel something,they cut your hand,to be a punishment to you,so you can not steel any more,otherwise you will lose your hand and to be a good lesson that steeling is not a quality of a muslim.....that's way there are no so many case of steeling in some islamic states.....

Another example,I heard on tv that in afganistan a new law was approved,the law that let hsuband make intercouse with their wives even when they do not want to,by force!!!!
I am againts that law...thing's like this are not from the islamic law,because the islamic law respect everyone's right and do not make differences between people for some purposes,does not raise men from woman,but every one have their duty and responsability and their rights...
In the Quran,Allah recalls to those poeple who judge people from their desire from His punishment in the other world.....
In one word,if the islamic law would pe applicated how it really must be,there would'nt be any fals punishment,because some people have used the islamic law to amke terror among his people,like in Egypt by Naser as I know and other places,like Iran today..
Iran should change his name,Islamic Republic of Iran pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Iran is far being an islamic country......

There are scholars who study the Quran,the islamic law

I can not tell exactly what is right and what not,because I don't know everything from the Quran,but I judge from the way that I must be correct to everyone and to have facts before saying something to someone because there is a proverb  "the spoken word is like an arrow,you msut be carefull before releaisng it,becus it can not be back"
That's why lies and calumny are punished in Islam,they can make people suffer even if the have not done anything bad.....
The Quran is a book for everything.....So I don't like when I see on tv people saying "I kill in the name of Allah",that;s not true......
I'm quite sure that thing wich appears on tv about islam are things wich were prepared by some people to make a bad image of islam,because islam specifiec everyone act  in their life and does not support thiefs and those kind of people....

It is hard to explain,maybe you can find more information from someone in you city who knows better the islamic law,but you can see the real islam by reading the Quran than from magazines and tv....
If it would be so,I would thing that Catholocism is full of pedophiles,and it is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are bad people in every sides,so for understanding each other we must learn from each other

Last edited by G_Einstein (2010-04-10 08:10:21)

#141 2010-04-10 23:32:08

G_Einstein

Here are the big signs of the end of the world:

1.The first earthquake in the East

2.The secondearhtquake in the west

3.The third earthquak in Arabia

4.The comming of Dejjal

5.The coming of Isa(Jesus)

6.The liberation of the Yejuj and Mejuj

7.The smoke wich will cover the earth

8.The emergence of the Beast from the earth

9.The raising of the sun from the west

10.the fire wich will gatheer the humans..........................................

#142 2010-04-11 00:38:04

ZHero
Real Member

G_Einstein wrote:

Here are the big signs of the end of the world:....

omg... that's not a very good sign!
does that mean that THIS FORUM will Come to an End??
Hey bobby, Ricky, mathsy, Jane, Ganesh.. come and Save OUR FORUM!!
Are u Listening??

I'm So Afraid!!!!   yikes   yikes   yikes   yikes

#143 2010-04-11 00:44:51

bobbym
bumpkin

Hey bobby, Ricky, mathsy, Jane, Ganesh.. come and Save OUR FORUM!!
Are u Listening??

Yes, I am listening. I would love to be a part of that team just as long as I am Captain of it.

Hi G_Einstein;

If you are correct about Islam's followers and I suspect you are. Then who are the ones that are telling the lies. The Bible gives a specific way of spotting the so called "Wolves in sheeps clothing", how does the Quran spot them?

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#144 2010-04-11 01:03:02

ZHero
Real Member

bobbym wrote:

Yes, I am listening. I would love to be a part of that team just as long as I am Captain of it.

ok Captain.. i think we must create a Backup and send it to Moon!!
someday, some alien may retrieve it and will see our Names in it!!!  touched

errrrr... do we need to hurry???

#145 2010-04-11 01:12:40

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi all;

errrrr... do we need to hurry???

Maybe?!

Actually his sign # 10 is very interesting. The term "Humans" is somewhat suggestive, but that is not the subject of this thread.

Hi Ricky;

I don't want you to think that I missed your post to me somewhere up there. Just that, I can see you are firm in your convictions. Coercion, whether by force or intellectual argument is wrong, so I have desisted. The rule is, if someone is happy with their philosophy and it is working for them then I should not attempt to undermine it.

#146 2010-04-11 01:24:56

ZHero
Real Member

bobbym wrote:

Actually his sign # 10 is very interesting.....

i guess that talks bout the Supernova of Sun (if only they'd have seen that faaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

#147 2010-04-11 01:28:33

G_Einstein

Bobbym,I don't understand yoour question..Could you specifie it in details?...

#148 2010-04-11 01:32:27

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi G_Einstein;

Specifically, the supposed false prophets. Not the ones of the past but of the present day. Those who act like good guys but are not.

#149 2010-04-11 01:45:52

G_Einstein

Well, as it is written in the Quran,the last prophet was Mohamed..

But,I know some thing about the Dejjal..

The Dejjal is a one eye blind persone,wich will say that he is God,because he will have "supernatural" forces and will rule the world...I know that a lot of fals personne will say that they are the Dejjal...I know that there is a secret society who is eccpecting his arrival,and their sygns is the "everything sight eye" or how it's called in english.....
I know that he will rule the world,and when he will came to Mekka,Jesus will descend from heaven into the Mosuqe,and when he will open the door,the Dejjal will be so scared and he will run away,and Jesus will kill him with an arrow....

I think is't like the Antichrist,even if I didn't read so much about it..........
I saw a book of Nostradamus about the 3 world war and I made a copy of it a week ago,but I must go and take it at the library.....
I read just shortly an islamic book about prediction of the 3WW and it was quite interesting...
It's a bit complicated because I have to explain events which will take place and I read that book last year so I don;t remember,but I just know that the 3WW will be between the coallision USA-Muslims-EU VS Persia(Iran)-Russia-China if I remmber well ........
It's like I think like the Armagedon

#150 2010-04-11 02:34:28

Ricky

I don't want you to think that I missed your post to me somewhere up there. Just that, I can see you are firm in your convictions. Coercion, whether by force or intellectual argument is wrong, so I have desisted. The rule is, if someone is happy with their philosophy and it is working for them then I should not attempt to undermine it.

Sure that's the rule.  Until they come talking to you about those ideas.  Then it's proper to assume they want a discussion.  Intellectual arguments are one of the great joys of life, I don't understand why you think they're wrong.  Do you still think that Einstein was a theist?

Board footer