Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-03-29 06:48:28

S.G. Shredmaster

The hours they bring me pain. (venting)

Im a mess, i dunno where to begin. so heres what happened:

Sunday, 3:30pm: I go to my gramma's house cuz its for sunday dinner and its a few peoples b-days in our family. My cousin and her best friend are not there. about a month ago my cousin told me that her friend wanted to go out w/ me, so i just went it. But after a while i started liking her too. she was all i thought about(excuse me for being cliche').so when i got to my grammas house and she wasnt there i was kinda sad.

5:00pm: i went back home to get my guitar and when i got back she still wasnt there.

6:00pm all the dogs start barking so i no someones here big_smile its my cousin and her friend. For the purpose of this story, let's say that my cousins name is alesha, and her friends name is Ruby. So now I'm all excited and stuff cuz i hardly ever get to see Ruby, because we didnt want to tell the family 'cuz we didnt want it to ba awkward. So, as it turns out were both spending the night there that nite(don't get the wrong idea).shame

10:00pm: Ruby's upset 'cuz Aleesha told someone in the family. it wasnt anyone who would make a big deal about it, she was upset because a big-mouthed 6-year-old was in the room when he was told. So now i go out to console her and she tells the problem and we talk about it. So Aleesha comes running out with Ruby's cell phone....

To Be Continued...

When you're old and your eyes are dim, There ain't no old shep gonna happen again
We'll still go walking down country lanes, I'll sing the same old song
Hear me call your name

#2 2010-03-30 05:34:19

S.G. Shredmaster

Re: The hours they bring me pain. (venting)

So they get this call from a random stranger and he is bothering them, calling over and over. none of us no who it is.

10:30pm: Ruby calls her parents and they decide that her and my cousin cant be friends any more, witch also means that I cant see her either! I cant call her because her parents took her phone cuz they think that she hands her phone number out to anyone, which isnt the case. She thinks it was an angry ex-boyfriend who is tryng to mess with her. I can only email her now.

When you're old and your eyes are dim, There ain't no old shep gonna happen again
Hear me call your name

#3 2010-03-30 08:25:51

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Oh no ... that is so difficult. Can you just tell everyone how you feel?

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2010-03-30 12:47:27

Tigeree

Geez man, that's rough. You know it's good for this place, to babble randomly. Let everything out, but of course I can't, if I did that it will surely diminish or destroy the only dignity I have.

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

#5 2010-03-30 14:00:07

S.G. Shredmaster

It was awfull. I didnt eat til dinner the next day, and that nite i didnt sleep til 3 in the morning...and as for dignity, I didnt have any to begin with, cuz i lost it all while i was moping in my room the next few days.....

Hear me call your name

#6 2010-04-02 11:20:56

S.G. Shredmaster

.......my last comment made no sense.......sorry......

Hear me call your name

#7 2010-04-02 13:52:31

Tigeree

It made sense to me, probably 'cause I don't make sense in the first place. Maybe that's why people relate me to Winona Ryder's character in Beetlejuice... There's something to think about.

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

#8 2010-04-02 15:59:46

S.G. Shredmaster

yeah i see wat ur saying...i'd compare myself to the guy from The New Kid. I havnt seen it but i asked my aunt who i reminded her of and thats what she told me.

Last edited by S.G. Shredmaster (2010-04-02 16:38:52)

Hear me call your name

Board footer