Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-23 07:37:33

froggy21

Trigonometric Functions

Hihi,

I'm trying to review for my math exam on Monday and am going through my old tests. Aah, I found my Trig Functions test (which I did horribly in) and just realized that I idiotically forgot to copy down the correct answers and am now in a panic on how to do two questions on the test. I can't seem to contact any of my classmate so I'm hoping one of you can help, pretty please <3

Picture of test: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/Ashly_2x1/test.jpg
Hopefully its legible/visible.

The first one is determining the equation that models the horizontal displacement of the pendulum as a function of time. I mostly got that one right but lost half a mark somewhere. Uhhhm, if there's a chance any of you understand and can explain where my teacher took off half a mark, I'd appreciate it muchly.

The second question.....I'm just lost : \ Ahahaha, my attempted answer is not shown in the image because frankly, I'm just too embarrassed to show all the question marks my teacher placed on my paper for that one -headdesk- Uhm, the only thing I get to do is plug in the given coordinates into the equation but I don't understand where to go from there....

So if anyone can help, I'd be very grateful <3 Thank you for your time.

Board footer