Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-07-27 21:48:31

jU

No No No

I stepped on something called the death stone and the legend is if you step on it you die in 5 years even though I don't believe in the myth it still sounds freaky to me

buy I'm crazy

lol

#2 2005-08-03 14:51:44

Tiger

Re: No No No

I steped on it I only knew  it  was a deth stone a cuple of  weeks  ago.

#3 2005-08-03 14:56:37

Rebel (65)

I steped on it to. I dont belive in any of that sort of thing but i love to here about people who do. If you have a myth then please come to my site thing about myths. I would love to here from you. Any way I stood on the stone aswell. it was really scary to here about what would happen. I got so scared that I had night mares for 3 weeks after it. When i told my mum about it and she told me that it was just a myth I felt much better. I am pleased to tell you that there is a saying myth sort of thing that says that if there is a death stone there is also a life stone. i think that i might stand on that stone at lunch time. Even though i dont belive in all myths i am beginning to belive in this one.

#4 2005-08-04 17:12:24

Kelp Kid

yes,I steped on it to

#5 2005-08-04 17:43:16

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Just touch some wood while thinking about it, that'll protect you !

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

Board footer