Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-07 00:41:28

k1n0m1

Friends, anyone?

Well, hi.

My online alias is k1n0m1, or the more "adorable" version as dubbed by my fellow students, k1n0.
You might have found me familiar from the game Halo on the computer, but nonetheless, I am not a game geek, just a humble computer whiz who strongly upholds justice, morals, respect, and proper humanity.
Being surrounded by tons of people who had no concept of the above mentioned and not giving in to influence has, I must say, made me a better person, or so says my brother.

But in any case, I would just like to meet some people with common interests, math being one, and make friends everywhere, even if I don't know you all that well.
Let's all give each other a chance and a hug, alright? smile

~
Back with a vengeance.

#2 2009-10-07 01:29:09

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Friends, anyone?

Hi k1n0m1;

Welcome to the forum! I am a math lover, as long as I don't have to use it or do a problem.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2009-10-07 02:09:04

NATT

Hey k1n0m1 @
Welcome to the math is fun forum bro...

->Don't try to force chemistry between two people or else it may just blow up at you<-
->“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, even god, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense”<-

#4 2009-10-07 04:22:17

soha
Real Member

Welcome To The Forum...

By The Way , Nice Alias Used...

AND NATT, YOUR BRO????

Last edited by soha (2009-10-07 04:22:56)

"Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!" smile smile
- David O. McKay

Board footer