Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-15 08:04:43

dol88

A 3D arithmetic race to learn times tables !!

Hi,

I'm an independent editor and I develop educational software on www.dol88.com
Among them, Mathrace a 3D arithmetic race to learn times tables.
XP version is available at http://dol88.free.fr/www/downloads/Mathrace/Mathrace.msi
Vista version is available at http://dol88.free.fr/www/downloads/Mathrace/MathraceVista.msi

jeu-fr-mathrace.jpg

All along the race the pilot faces different kinds of arithmetic problems under the form of panels. Without stopping his progression he has to determine the correct answer and to drive towards it.

For even more fun, a double players mode allows to compete simultaneously against another pilot. The level of difficulty can be set independently for each player so it is possible to get fair races with players having different arithmetic skills.

All my games are free of charge for schools and are sold less than 2 € for individuals by telephone or SMS.

Try them and if you enjoy tell your friends about them.
I also appreciate your feedback.

Regards

$88

#2 2009-05-21 04:01:00

dol88

Re: A 3D arithmetic race to learn times tables !!

Thanks a lot for the numerous encouraging messages left on my site mail box. This is very kind of you all. smile
I have just published a new version of Mathrace with the possibilitie to edit the race profile.

Regards

$88

#3 2009-09-10 21:17:25

dol88

I added on my web site  a new calculation game which offers a kind of tetris to play with times tables !

jeu-fr-operations-vert.jpg

It also offers step by step explanations to pose the operations including long division !

jeu-en-operations.jpg

Regards

$88

#4 2009-11-23 05:07:36

dol88

I definitively feel alone !
Is there anybody in the english / american World ?

Regards

dol88 from France

Board footer