1. Find the square root of -8 - 6i.
3. Obtain the Maclaurin's series for.
5. Find the intervals at whichis increasing or decreasing.
6. Prove by vector method that
cos(A+B) = cosAcosB - sinAsinB.
7. Find the vector and Cartesian equation of the plane through the points (1,2,3), (2,3,1) and perpendicular to the plane 3x - 2y + 4z - 5 = 0
8. Find the equation of the hyperbola if its asymptotes are parallel to x+2y-12 = 0 and x-2y+8 = 0, (2,4) is the center of the hyperbola and it passes through (2,0).
9. Find the common area enclosed by the parabola 4y² = 9x and 3x² = 16y.
10. Find the volume of the solid generated by revolution of the loop of the curve
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.