Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun. Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °
You are not logged in.
Question Bank Age group 14-15 : II
1. The order of matrix A is n x (m+5) and the order of matrix B is 8 x 3. If AB exists, what is the value of m?
4. When two circles intersect at two points, how many common tangents can be drawn?
5. The perimter of two similar triangles ABC and PQR are 27 cm and 30 cm respectively. If PQ = 10 cm, then what is the length of AB?
6. At what point do the two straight lines x+y = 3 and x-y = 1 meet?
7. What is the X-intercept made by the line 3x + 4y - 6 = 0?
8. What would the equation of the line parallel to 5x + 3y + 21 = 0 be?
9. What is the point of interesction of the perpendicular bisectors of a triangle called?What is the value of a if the slope of the line joining (-6,13), and (3,a) is ?
10. What is the value of
11. If ,
then what is the value of ?
12. The Variance of a distribution is 1.44. What is its Standard Deviation?
13. If A and B are mutually exclusive events, then what is ?
Character is who you are when no one is looking.