2. If p, q, and r are zeroes of the polynomial 6x³ + 3x² - 5x + 1, then find the value of
3. The sum S of n successive odd natural numbers starting with 3 is given by the relation
S = n(n+2). Determine n if the sum is 168.
4. Three sets of English, Science, and Mathematics books have to be stacked in such a way that all the books are stored topic-wise and the height of each stack is the same. Assuming that the books are of the same thickness, determine the number of stacks of English, Science, and Mathematics books.
5. Find the sum of the first 25 terms of an Arithmetic Progression whose nth term is 1 - 4n.
6. If the areas of two similar triangles are equal, prove that they are congruent.
7. Find the remaining sides and angles of a triangle ABC, right-angled at B in which angle c = 45°.
8. P(2,1), Q(4,2), R(5,4), and S(3,3) are the vertices of a quadrilateral. Find its area.
9. A circus tent is in the form ofa right circular cylinder and a right circular cone above it. The diameter and the height of the cylindrical part of the tent are 126 m and 5 m respectvely. The total height of the tent is 21 m. Find the total surface area of the tent.
10. Find the Standard Deviation of
70, 80, 60, 50, 40, 90, 95.
Character is who you are when no one is looking.
its impossible since D is the mid-point of AB and you said that BD=3.6 and AD=1.8,but they should be equal!