1. Resolve into partial fractions:-
2. Resolve into partial fractions:-
3. Resolve into partial fractions:-
4. How many words, with or without meaning, of three distinct letters of English language are there?
5. How many three-digit numbers can be formed using the digits 1,2,3,4, and 5?
6. How many three digit numbers greater than 600 can be formed using the digits 4,5,6,7, and 8?
7. In a school there are 27 boys and 14 girls. The teacher wants to select 1 boy and 1 girl for a competition. In how many ways can the teacher make this selection?
8. Twelve students compete in a race. In how many different ways can the first three prizes be won?
9. There are 6 multiple choice questions in an examination. How many sequences of answers are possible if the first three questions have 4 choices each and the next three have two choices each?
10. How many different numbers of 6 digits can be formed from the digits 2,3,0,7,9, and 5 when repetition of digits is not allowed?
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.
Last edited by simron (2008-05-10 01:54:56)
Last edited by JaneFairfax (2008-05-10 06:11:30)