1. Find the Least Common Multiple of 3/4, 5/6 and 1/3.
2. Find the smallest number which when divided by 25, 40 or 56 has in each case 13 as the remainder.
3.A class has 20 boys and 30 girls. The average age of boys is 11 years and of girls is 12 years. What is the average age of the whole class?
4. What is 0.312312312....expressed as a fraction?
5. There are three partners in a business. Out of these three, the capital of first is twice that of second and the capital of second is twice the capital of the third. If at the end of the year, the profit is $10,500, what is the share of each?
6. The volume of a gas varies inversely as the pressure when the temperature is constant. When the pressure is 20, the volume is 30; what is the volume when the pressure is 15?
7. By selling an article for $240, a trader loses 4%. In order to gain 10%, what price must he sell the article for?
8. Find the sum which is given on 5% per annum compound interest for 3 years amounting to $9261.