1. Find the length of a the side of a square whose area is 225 square meters.
2. Find the square root of.
3. Find the least number which when added to 624 makes it a perfect square.
4. What is the value of square root of 8-4√3?
(a) 2 - √3
(b) 2√3 - 1
(c) √6 - √3
(d) √6 - √2.
5. What is the value of x if
6. If 6 people spend $2400 in 4 months, then in how many months will 4 people spend $1800?
7. If 2 men can finish a work in 80 days then in how many days will 16 men finish the same work?
8. If A and B can do a piece of work in 10 days and 15 days respectively, then what portion of the work they can do together in 3 days?
9. My income is $1200 per month. If I save 20% of it every month, how much shall I save in a year?
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.