1. What is 35% of 1400?
2. What is the simple interest on a sum of $1000 at 5% per annum for 2 years?
3. What is the value of 3x3x3x3?
4. What is DCLXVIII in Roman numerals?
5. How many sides does a hexagon have?
6. All squares are rectangles. True or false?
7. Two triangles are similar. All their corresponding angles are equal. True or false?
8. A tangent touches a circle at one point only. True or false?
9. What is a secant?
10. What is the ratio of circumference of a circle to its diameter?
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.
(im an ALIEN ) im kool (WHAT You cant steal my fridge!)]