1. Find the distance between the points (2,6) and (8,1).
2. What is the x-intercept of 2x+5y=120?
3. What is the equation of a straight line parallel to the x-axis?
4. Find the equation of a line parallel to 2x+3y=8 and passing through the point (2,3).
5. Find the equation of a straight line parallel to 4x+5y=60 and passing through the point (1,2).
6. Find the area of the triangle enclosed by the points (1,2), (4,5) and (-1, -5).
7. Find the equation of the straight line perpendicular to the straight line 4x+5y=40 and passing through (1,4).
8. Find the equation of the straight line passing through the points (3,4) and (6,8).
9. What is the angle the straight line 2x+3y=6 makes with the x-axis?
10. Tell whether the points (1,1), (-1, 1), (1, -1) and (-1, -1) form a square.
For formulas, look here.