Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-22 06:02:02

b300y

test

help ive got a test comming up soon and im getting stressed wat can i do

#2 2007-10-22 10:25:36

bossk171

Re: test

Don't stress. That's the advice, really. I personally have never studied for a test (except Spanish class) and I've always done well.

That's not because I'm exceptionally smart or anything, it's because I have a relaxed attitude about it. You have to rely on what you know and trust yourself . I know it sounds dorky, but it's true.

I took an art class once, (I'm a horrid artist) and I had to do a quick sketch of what my final project should look like, and when all was said and done, my rough sketch (that I did in a few minutes) was MUCH better than the project I spent hours on. I asked my art teacher about it, and he said it was because I was just casually doing the sketch, not concerned about what it'll come out like. When  was working on the final project I tried really hard, and really stressed about not making a mistake, and it really came out bad.

So the trick is, just kind of chill. Study the material until you are comfortable, but when you start to freek out, just stop, read a good book, have something to eat, whatever.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who can use induction.

Board footer