1. A basket contains 350 eggs. If 12% of the eggs are rotten, find the nmber of eggs, good enough to be sold.
2. An employee saves 12% of his salary. If he receives $7350 per month as salary, find his monthly expenditure.
3. A man spends 92% of his monthly income. If he saves $550 per month, what is his monthly income?
4. 15% of the workers in a factory are females and the number of male workers is 272. Find the total number of workers in the factory.
5. In a sale, the seller reduces the price by 16%. If the reduced price of a pair of shoes is $277.20, find its original price.
6. The salary of a clerk was increased by 7%. If his present salary is $6077.60, what was it before the increment?
7. In an examination 96% of the candidates passed and 50 failed. How many candidates appeared?
8. In a school there are 536 boys and 33 1/3% of the students are girls. Find the number of gils.
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.