Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-11 13:38:58

Eragon

Any Help Here Needed Please!!!!!!

Ok.Any help here is welcomed(as long as it is explained).Most help here(I'm asking) should revolve around 4th through -7 grade equation skills.I also welcome dunnodivisiondunno help.Please leave replies:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Also if you know some good science websites please list them here thanks!)

#2 2006-12-11 13:43:53

mikau

Re: Any Help Here Needed Please!!!!!!

Sure, Eragon! There are plenty of reallly talented and brilliant people here who are ready and willing to help! But you'll need to be a bit more specific with your questions to get an answer. You need help with division? Integer division or division with decimals? Just say exactly what it is you need help with and you should get a response fairly quickly.

And welcome aboard!

By the way, how is Saphira? ;-)

Last edited by mikau (2006-12-11 13:44:54)

A logarithm is just a misspelled algorithm.

#3 2006-12-13 11:02:45

Eragon

Re: Any Help Here Needed Please!!!!!!

Well,I need help with regrouping.(And what is integral division?)And some w/ decimals.I am only in 4th grade so like that area algebra(like terms,how-to-dos,etc)and then once I've mastered that we can move on to 6th,7th,and 8th grade skillz.

Board footer