Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-07-18 16:31:34

Rebel (65)

Compliments

This topic is here so that you can post compliments and positive things about the Forum and Maths! lol big_smile smile
So..... START POSTING!!! dizzy wave up

Whatever is whatever you should never questian the power of Whateverness

#2 2006-07-27 13:21:32

chatalot

Re: Compliments

This forum is my favorite place on the internet and maths is great!!!up(you may think that I'm just saying that because I am really good at maths, if I do say so myself, but really my text is true).wave

#3 2006-07-30 23:31:28

Zhylliolom
Real Member

Hey guys, I have to say that I enjoy this forum a great deal, and spend a substantial amount of free time browsing it. I'm glad it exists.

As for math itself, I couldn't live without it! It's my life. It's my number one use of both free time and work time. Hmm, this makes me sound like a lonely deranged man... but be sure, that such a thing is not true.

#4 2006-07-30 23:44:40

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Lonely and deranged? Don't believe the media hype that we all need to live average lives!

Some of the happiest times are when you are performing at your peak doing the things you love.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#5 2006-07-31 19:29:42

Devantè
Real Member

Math is...therapeutic? I could live without mathematics, but it is actually my favourite subject, next to music (almost the same but not exactly the same). It gets my brain in gear when I need to the most, and without it, you wouldn't know the joy of numbers.

This forum is one of the best forums I've been on, actually. I've never seen a forum based on mathematics before (well, I have, but the others are mostly full of spam - Not all of them, of course, but some of them are...), and this is by far the best of all of them. I'm on here 12/7 (not literally, of course, I do take breaks tongue) and I enjoy posting here. I still think I could be more active, though - On another forum I had about 500 posts in one day! O.o

Luckily, it wasn't spam. tongue

#6 2006-07-31 22:58:31

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Devanté wrote:

This forum is one of the best forums I've been on, actually.

So, that's a big compliment for all the members who help to make the forum so enjoyable!

Devanté wrote:

500 posts in one day

faint

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#7 2006-07-31 23:06:15

Devantè
Real Member

I'll aim to be on here 22/7 ^_^

Although that is relatively impossible...

Board footer