Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-06-08 00:19:30

Ninja 101

A bit more about myself.

I am in year 10 (nearly 15 years old) and my options are as follows MATHS, english, 3 sciences, RS (religious studies) Sports (i'm doing rounders at the mo, but soon i'll be doing trampolining and then golf) geography and history, but I think i've forgotten something Oh yeah german, and i've been a computer whizz for about 5 years now. I like lego as you know, making model aircraft, i'm making a special panavia tornado, which has had 250000 flying hours called the Black Thunder at the moment but i haven't got any black spraypaint at the moment so my activities have been postponed, I also like pokemon because Espeon showed me the error of my ways, and i enjoy Geology and using my metal detector. I also like testing my calculator to see what the buttond do I also find the supernatural Facinating! and I reckon I have a slight degree of ESP becaus i have dreams of what is going to happen then it does happen and I get deja vu.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being saught. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.

#2 2006-06-08 07:31:43

Zach

Re: A bit more about myself.

Nearly everyone has precognition during sleep. This builds onto the theory that all humans are capable of psychokinetic abilities if they were capable of expanding the usage of the brain cells from a mere ~7% to ~25%, at least.

Black spraypaint? Go to your local Games Workshop and buy a Chaos Black spray can. You can even get inks and paints from there that are normally for Warhammer or collectbles, but'll work for putting that extra detail on your models.

Those aren't real sports. Real sports include getting hurt. Like Rugby. That's a real sport.

Lego is just God.

That is all.

I could probably ramble about paranormal for a long time.

Boy let me tell you what:
I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.

#3 2006-06-08 22:54:41

Ninja 101

Re: A bit more about myself.

I know that I can get spraypaint from games workshop, in fact i will use that spray paint, i did have some but it was empty i've made a LOT of models.
you are intrested in paranormal happenings too? cool.
nothing hurts more than busting your neck on a trampoline or getting struck by lightning, and i understand those aren't real sports, I didn't choose them anyway, the school did.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being saught. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.

Board footer