Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-05-21 02:27:59

Mathaphobe

Hi...

Ok well let see...
I like Led zepplin, soundgarden, and the all american rejects..
Math is scary.. (i seem to have lost a perticular lesson and now im lost)
yet math is simple... (I in theroy know how to do a probelm but i always seem to get them wrong)

so well hello!
oh i just got to use these just once....dizzy roflol
ok im good now big_smile

.....They asked us to stay for tea and have some fun
he said is frends would all drop by....

Do you like my new avatar? (even if you don't i do smile)
(it's victor from oh my gods)
-An Incremental Development

#2 2006-05-21 15:37:33

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Hi...

welcome2.gif

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2006-05-21 18:21:31

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Hi Mathaphobe.

You hit the nail on the head - that "lost lesson" is what can make math really hard. Sometimes it helps to review the basics again, and somewhere on the way you might go "aha!".

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2006-05-24 00:08:52

Ninja 101

Welcome! wave

I like Led Zeppelin too!
ROCK ON!!! big_smile

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being saught. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.

#5 2006-06-21 12:52:18

coolcat23

i like the american rejects too!  P.S I like smile

big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile

roflol                 roflol                roflol                roflol           roflol           
smile     smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile    smile

The world revolves around me. Deal with it. cool

Board footer