Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-01 15:51:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chance Quotes - IX

Chance Quotes - IX

1. In college I never realized the opportunities available to a pro athlete. I've been given the chance to meet all kinds of people, to travel and expand my financial capabilities, to get ideas and learn about life, to create a world apart from basketball. - Michael Jordan

2. I am a sleepy fellow. I will take a nice long nap the first chance I get. - Ruskin Bond

3. We stand our best chance of leaving a legacy to those who want to learn, our children, by standing firm. In matters of style, hey, swing with the stream. But in matters of principle, you need to stand like a rock. - Kevin Costner

4. Give ordinary folk the chance to buy the same things as rich people. - Sam Walton

5. Being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. - Samuel Johnson

6. The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice; their choice! - Dwight D. Eisenhower

7. It's no secret that we were sticking just about every nickel we had on the chance that people would really be interested in something totally new and unique in the field of entertainment. - Walt Disney

8. If we're going to have any chance of sending stuff to other star systems, we need to be laser-focused on becoming a multi-planet civilisation. - Elon Musk

9. If given a chance, I would really want to explore the monuments in Delhi, like Qutub Minar and the forts. I have been there as a child, but now I want to go back and understand the history and significance behind them. We take all of these things for granted in life. - Shreya Ghoshal

10. Chance gives rise to thoughts, and chance removes them; no art can keep or acquire them. - Blaise Pascal

11. Spotting a rare bird is never worth the bite of a cur. Once bitten by a German shepherd, I knew that I preferred cats, even if they are bird-killers. Life is long enough for more than one chance at a rare bird. - James D. Watson

12. I feel more like I'm a person who has so much to offer in different capacities that it would be a danger for me not to give myself a chance to spread my wings in all different directions. - Alicia Keys.

Chance-designstyle-friday-m.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#2 2024-05-07 15:37:38

kiricowell
Novice

Re: Chance Quotes - IX

There is a lot to learn about this. I think you made some good points about features

Board footer