Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-25 17:09:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chance Quotes - III

Chance Quotes - III

1. I think it's no secret that I've tried to take chances in my career and also in my life, and I believe to not live in fear. - Nicolas Cage

2. When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people. - Mark Twain

3. Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. - Theodore Roosevelt

4. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Winston Churchill

5. I will prepare and some day my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln

6. Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre

7. Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance. - Isaac Newton

8. No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned... a man in a jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. - Samuel Johnson

9. We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. - W. Somerset Maugham

10. Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning. - Desmond Tutu

11. America is the land of the second chance - and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life. - George W. Bush

12. If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about. - Tiger Woods.

dados.png?ph=066541abc6

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer