Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-05 18:08:17

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrate Quotes - I

Celebrate Quotes - I

1. It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership. - Nelson Mandela

2. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

3. It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. - Bill Gates

4. Celebrate the excitement of trying build something new and wonderful. - Abhijit Banerjee

5. The whole aspect of cinema and film festivals should be a moment to come together and celebrate art and humanity. It would be a shame if there was such a divide. - Keanu Reeves

6. Just celebrate the life you had, not the life you could've had. - Magic Johnson

7. You can be a thousand different women. It's your choice which one you want to be. It's about freedom and sovereignty. You celebrate who you are. You say, 'This is my kingdom.' - Salma Hayek

8. What we have to do... is to find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our communities. - Hillary Clinton

9. Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility. - Anne Hathaway

10. You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it's okay to be sad and okay to show when you are happy. - Shah Rukh Khan

11. Celebrate your successes. Find some humor in your failures. - Sam Walton

12. I've stayed calm when I'm winning and I've stayed calm when I've lost. Tennis is a sport where we have a lot of tournaments every week, so you can't celebrate a lot when you have big victories, and you cannot get too down when you're losing, as in a few days you'll be in the next tournament and you'll have to be ready with that. - Rafael Nadal.

team-celebration-clipart.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer