Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-30 17:55:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cautious Quotes

Cautious Quotes

1. The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all. - Jawaharlal Nehru

2. If I advocate cautious optimism it is not because I do not have faith in the future but because I do not want to encourage blind faith. - Aung San Suu Kyi

3. The cautious seldom err. - Confucius

4. Just as a cautious businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone. - Sigmund Freud

5. There are many talented people who haven't fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith. - James Cameron

6. There are grounds for cautious optimism that we may now be near the end of the search for the ultimate laws of nature. - Stephen Hawking

7. Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative, because of the peer review process and because the scientific method prizes uncertainty and penalises anyone who goes out on any sort of a limb that is not held in place by abundant and well-documented evidence. - Al Gore

8. In each action we must look beyond the action at our past, present, and future state, and at others whom it affects, and see the relations of all those things. And then we shall be very cautious. - Blaise Pascal

9. I learned to be far more skeptical of what I'm told by presidents, no matter who the presidents are, and also to be much more cautious, always, in any action or vote that could lead to the use of American military power and most particularly what we call 'boots on the ground.' - Hillary Clinton

10.I'm a career prosecutor. I have been trained, and my experience over decades, is to make decisions after a review of the evidence and the facts. And not to jump up with grand gestures before I've done that. Some might interpret that as being cautious. I would tell you that's just responsible. - Kamala Harris

11. It's kind of an unwritten law, I think, being - carrying the name - George Bush. At times I ask myself, 'Am I going to be able to live life the way I want to?' I'm cautious about doing certain things. - George P. Bush

12. I have been extremely cautious in selecting my films. - Lara Dutta.

depositphotos_48086111-stock-photo-confident-businesswoman-walking-a-tightrope.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer