Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-16 15:05:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Caring Quotes - I

Caring Quotes - I

1. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. - Audrey Hepburn

2. From caring comes courage. - Lao Tzu

3. Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it. - C. S. Lewis

4. One of the things I've never been accused of is not caring about people. - Joe Biden

5. I dream of an India that is prosperous, strong and caring. An India, that regains a place of honour in the comity of great nations. - Atal Bihari Vajpayee

6. I'm not possessive, I'm caring... Once you realize a person doesn't want that much care, you automatically back off. - Salman Khan

7. Promising too much can be as cruel as caring too little. - William J. Clinton

8. Children need to get a high-quality education, avoid violence and the criminal-justice system, and gain jobs. But they deserve more. We want them to learn not only reading and math but fairness, caring, self-respect, family commitment, and civic duty. - Colin Powell

9. As a leader, I am tough on myself and I raise the standard for everybody; however, I am very caring because I want people to excel at what they are doing so that they can aspire to be me in the future. - Indra Nooyi

10. Every life has its years in which one progresses as on a tedious and dusty street of poplars, without caring to know where he is. - Max Muller

11. Not caring more about what other people think than what you think. That's freedom. - Demi Moore

12. It's incredibly liberating to spend an hour talking to someone and not caring about what you sound like. It's about understanding myself. Sometimes I'll speak to my therapist for an hour a day. It's become part of my routine. - Shakira.

drug-treatment-careers.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer