Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-13 22:07:52

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cares Quotes - II

Cares Quotes - II

1. I'm in a business where no one cares about anything except how well your last collection sold. - Calvin Klein

2. The American grips himself, at the very sources of his consciousness, in a grip of care: and then, to so much of the rest of life, is indifferent. Whereas, the European hasn't got so much care in him, so he cares much more for life and living. - D. H. Lawrence

3. It's become another dimension to who I am. I don't think Sports Illustrated is going to be wanting me. But who cares? I'm at a different place in my life. - Cindy Crawford

4. Who put their foot in the Missouri River first: Lewis or Clark? Who cares! - Buzz Aldrin

5. I was never a warring parent who prejudiced the child against the other parent. We are a family wherein everyone cares for each other. - Poonam Dhillon

6. For what is love itself, for the one we love best? An enfolding of immeasurable cares which yet are better than any joys outside our love. - George Eliot.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer