Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-13 01:25:53

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cares Quotes - I

Cares Quotes - I

1. Many people look at me and think they know me but they don't at all. This is the real me. I am a humble person, a feeling person. A person who cares about others, who wants to help others. - Cristiano Ronaldo

2. Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. - Theodore Roosevelt

3. Our society must make it right and possible for old people not to fear the young or be deserted by them, for the test of a civilization is the way that it cares for its helpless members. - Pearl S. Buck

4. If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me. - Angelina Jolie

5. The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger, since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently; but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life - knowing that under certain conditions it is not worthwhile to live. - Aristotle

6. Love is a thing that is full of cares and fears. - Ovid

7. I notice that young men go to the universities in order to become doctors or philosophers or anything, so long as it is a title, and that many go in for those professions who are utterly unfit for them, while others who would be very competent are prevented by business or their daily cares, which keep them away from letters. - Galileo Galilei

8. Under the pressure of the cares and sorrows of our mortal condition, men have at all times, and in all countries, called in some physical aid to their moral consolations - wine, beer, opium, brandy, or tobacco. - Edmund Burke

9. I'm not the kind of guy who cares how many hundreds I've scored. - AB de Villiers

10. No one cares about the Davis Cup. How many people know I won five Davis Cups and seven majors, but that I rarely played the Australian Open? - John McEnroe

11. My accent was horrible. In Mexico, nobody says, 'You speak English with a good accent.' You either speak English, or you don't: As long as you can communicate, no one cares. - Salma Hayek

12. When you are in politics, and you are a genuine person who genuinely cares, then everything comes second. - Sonia Gandhi.

CARES_0.PNG

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer