Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-11 19:01:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Careless Quotes

Careless Quotes

1. Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time. - Victor Hugo

2. Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul. - Mark Twain

3. The paradox of courage is that a man must be a little careless of his life even in order to keep it. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

4. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. - Albert Einstein

5. Fearless doesn't mean careless. There is a thin line between fearless and careless. I think we need to play fearless. - Smriti Mandhana

6. There are moments in life, when the heart is so full of emotion That if by chance it be shaken, or into its depths like a pebble Drops some careless word, it overflows, and its secret, Spilt on the ground like water, can never be gathered together. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

7. That's the wise thrush; he sings each song twice over, lest you should think he never could recapture the first fine careless rapture! - Robert Browning

8. There is a difference between being straightforward and careless. - Nana Patekar

9. As an actor, I am careless with the way I look on screen. - Anushka Sharma.

woman-texting-and-driving.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer