Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-09 17:23:45

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carefully Quotes - I

Carefully Quotes - I

1. It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed. - Vladimir Lenin

2. To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. - Barack Obama

3. I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen. - Ernest Hemingway

4. We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals. - Stephen Covey

5. I'm proud of all the movies I've made. They're not sequels, they're not franchises. And the reason I pick my films carefully is that I don't want to spit on my life. I like to think of myself as more than that. - Kevin Costner

6. Great effort is required to arrest decay and restore vigor. One must exercise proper deliberation, plan carefully before making a move, and be alert in guarding against relapse following a renaissance. - Horace

7. My mother always taught us that if people don't agree with you, the important thing is to listen to them. But if you've listened to them carefully and you still think that you're right, then you must have the courage of your convictions. -Jane Goodall

8. Some couples go over their budgets very carefully every month. Others just go over them. - Katherine Mansfield

9. Just try not to ingest a lot of fats, and just try to eat carefully. - Clint Eastwood

10. I monitor very carefully, in the automobile sector in particular, the development of new technologies which help to limit negative effects on the environment by influencing human actions. - Albert II, Prince of Monaco

11. John Dalton's records, carefully preserved for a century, were destroyed during the World War II bombing of Manchester. It is not only the living who are killed in war. - Isaac Asimov

12. If you carefully consider what you want to be said of you in the funeral experience, you will find your definition of success. - Stephen Covey.

8c683c1ec39b43457266f9c6ddab359b.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer