Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-02 16:03:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Career Quotes - VII

Career Quotes - VII

1. My mother came from a very affluent background, very Westernized, while my father was more Eastern. So I've had a very good blend of the East and the West. I guess this has been extremely helpful in making my career and the way I function. - Amitabh Bachchan

2. I've wanted to be a mother since I was 16, but I also just knew I wanted to have a career as well. - Anne Hathaway

3. When I think of the Olympics I only think of good things. I think of what a great event it is and what it has done for me and my career, and changed my personal life, too. - Roger Federer

4. I want to avoid becoming too styled, too 'done' and too generic. You see people as they go through their career, and they just become more and more like everyone else. They start out with something individual about them, but it gets lost. - Emma Watson

5. My childhood began, as everybody's childhood begins, with prejudices. Man finds prejudices beside his cradle, puts them from him a little in the course of his career, and often, alas! takes to them again in his old age. - Victor Hugo

6. Sometimes I get extremely disturbed with the things that are written. But you can't do anything about it. As a celebrity, you are putting yourself out there to be judged, and that's fine. I am now learning not to get affected by such things. I am building my career and making choices that I think are right while minding my own business. - Anushka Sharma

7. I started my career with Shatrughan Sinha's home production 'Aandhiyaan' that was never completed. It was a song to be enacted by him and was composed by Jagjit Singh. - Kumar Sanu

8. I'm a career prosecutor. I have been trained, and my experience over decades, is to make decisions after a review of the evidence and the facts. And not to jump up with grand gestures before I've done that. Some might interpret that as being cautious. I would tell you that's just responsible. - Kamala Harris

9. When I started acting, I didn't think of it as a career. I always thought Hollywood was this magical world where a fairy came down and said, 'Come live with the Munchkins; you are now one of us.' I didn't understand the concept of it as a career. I thought I would save up enough money to go to college. - Leonardo DiCaprio

10. I have to trust something that gives me power; I have to believe in something, but in my career I have a lot of moments I cannot explain with God. - Pele

11. Nothing extraordinary happens to a cricketer if you time his career - which is very short. - Virat Kohli

12. I got to work with one of my heroes, Johnny Depp, and to see how he goes about business, which was really inspiring for me at this stage in my career. - Orlando Bloom

13. Honestly speaking, I was not really interested in a managerial job when my playing career ended. - Zico

14. The worst frustration for a singer is choosing a career in making music and then not being able to make music because you're always giving interviews. - Shakira

15. Ireland is such an amazing country, and I have this little dream in the back of my head that someday I'll end up living there. When I've established myself in America and I don't need to live near the action, so to speak, and if you're good, the work will come to you. I feel very Irish; maybe that's why I've been so lucky with my career. - Anne Hathaway

16. 'Basha' is the best screenplay in my career. - Rajinikanth.

AdobeStock_126228815.jpeg?itok=hPrIWVka

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer